- installing NBN
- Dig trenches for underground wires or cables
- Work in heavy weather hot and cold
- Drive vehicles
- Use sophisticated tracking equipment
- Use of maps, and plotting devices
- Uhf use
- Work in groups or alone
- Assist in carrying equipment and lifting heavy objects, including use of power lifting devices.
- Use a variety of hand tools including power tools and oxy-acetylene for brazing pipes.
- Verify of structure, using plumb bob and level.
- Erect scaffolding or ladders for assembling structures above ground level. of structure, using plumb bob and level.
- Work in confined spaces in hot and hazardous conditions
senior trade assistant
- Review and check customer’s application and process all completed document on each applicable stage as well as work on dispatching funding request to Funding Section, check repayment advice in order to ensure the transaction of both import and export businesses are processed timely and correctly and comply with both Internal and external policies.
- Manage customer Relationships in assisting customer in all their queries on bank’s product and seek resolution to their requests as well as do marketing job in increasing fee based activities.
- Follow up overdue import/export bills and deal with customers to resolve problems relating to discrepancies spotted on import/export bills.
- Perform and ensure registration/system update of Foreign Currency Loan, International receipt and payment declaration, Commercial Bank Credit Rating, and Enterprise Credit Rating in order to comply with local regulators.
- Review and control the record maintenance/ filing of signed application and supporting documents etc. to be in proper place.
- Assist in risk management matters by establishing a framework to assess the legal and operational risks facing the department’s activities
- Conducted in-depth research on business opportunities in Ghana and provided support to British companies through the Overseas Market Introduction Service (OMIS) platform
- Assisted several Ghanaian importers in establishing links with British companies
- Participated in client calls, distribute meeting minutes and prepared presentation slides
- Meet deadlines