- perform scientific tests on bodily fluids and tissue samples to identify any drugs or chemicals present in the body.
- Isolating, identifying and measuring toxic substances by using analytical and scientific techniques.
- Evaluating determinants or contributory factors in the cause and manner of death
- Drug and alcohol testing for employers and traffic enforcement officials.
- writing reports, reviews, and scientific papers presenting findings.
- studying relevant literature
- Analyze Blood, Urine, Vitreous Humor of Eyes, Bile, Gastric contents, Liver tissue, Brain tissue, Kidney tissue, Hair/nails