- Material Preparation.
- Maintain positive and open communication with parents.
- Serve meals and snacks in accordance with the nutritional guidelines.
- Changed diapers .
- Maintained, and observed a safe play environment
- Communicated with children’s parents or guardians about daily activities, behaviors, and related issues
- Sanitized toys and organized play equipment
- Kept records on individual children through Kids Report, including daily observations and information about activities, meals served, and and any medications administered
- Followed weekly curriculum and engaged in daily circle time
- Helped children complete their milestones
- Collaborated and communicated daily with teachers and parents
- Participated in setting up, breaking down, and cleaning the classrooms
- Assisted teachers in all four age-range classrooms (infant, young toddler, older toddler, preschool) as a floating teacher before becoming a teacher
- Carried out classroom routines and activities
- Taught toddlers
- Gave other teachers breaks
- Served meals
- Skilled in implementing core curriculum in order to meet the cognitive, social, and emotional needs of children.
- Complete knowledge in establishing detailed expectations of behavior and creating a structured environment aimed at student success.
- Care for and teach toddlers in a learning center
- Create and implement lesson plans