- I was responsible for the dismounting, mounting and balancing of all tires sold for 18 wheeler trucks . Other duties include handling scrap (or take-off-tires) placing them neatly into the storage area, and many miscellaneous duties that you will be directed to perform.
- Daily use of forklift to get the pallets that I need to load the tires on the correct pallets.
- Writing up tires in a mobile hand held .
- Organizing the tiresorder to make sure they are place on the correct truck to be distributed to the destination .
- Paint and sand blast rims for the tires
tire technician/ automotive service technician
- Replace, repair and balance automotive and commercial tires.
- Operate a service truck
- Completed basic oil services, fuel filters and fluid flushes.
- Diagnose and complete alignment issues.
tire technician/trailer mechanic
- Responsible for diagnosing problems with incoming trailers
- Repair of trailer after diagnosis
- Experienced with:ABS
- wheel barings
- tire repair
- Monitored to ensure shop was fully stocked with all necessary supplies and products.
- Communicated effectively with co-workers and customers to provide the best customer services possible.
- Cleaning work area and equipment’s
- Memorized and prepared numerous specialty duties while meeting corporate standards and customer special requests.
- Performed various duties from tire repair, tire exchanging, tire balancing, oil changes and inventory.
- Change tires
- Do oil changes
- Fix flat tires
- Inspect vehicles for any problems
- Organize inventory
- Clean shop