- Mix, apply, and spread plaster, concrete, mortar, cement, mastic, glue or other adhesives to form a bed for the tiles, using brush, trowel and screed.
- Apply mortar to tile back, position the tile and press or tap with trowel handle to affix tile to base.
- Spread mastic or other adhesive base on roof deck to form base for promenade tile, using serrated spreader.
- Cut tile backing to required size, using shears.
- Started a tile business to make extra money, to support my ministry at the church
- Learned a real work-ethic and developed an attention to detail.
- Installed tile, wood, laminate etc.
- provide professional tile installation, including; pouring concrete, cutting tile, and setting tile