- Collect medical histories and general health from patients.
- Treat patients using tools such as needles and cups
- Apply heat therapy to patients using materials such as infrared lamp
- Engages in team meetings between the Executive director,senior therapists and instructor therapists.Meets with families to discuss assessment results, goals, progress and behavioural strategies.
senior therapist/ beautician
- Perform all salon treatments for clients including; Massage, Tints/Henna, Waxing, SIPL hair removal, Tans, Lash extensions/ Lifts, Advanced facial treatments such as Skin Needling, Skin rejuvenation, LED light therapy, Microdermabrasion, Peels, Skin consultations.
- Recommend products suited for clients concern
- Work to KPI’s and Targets, $/hour, Product %/hour, Retention
- Stay up to date with latest industry trends, products, research, and treatments.
- Reception Phone calls, appointment bookings, checkout/ checkin, Handling of Cash/ Eftpos, Gift vouchers
- Stock checklists and restocking rooms
- Customer service/ building rapport
- Addressed the psycho-social issues of refugee indiviuals and families in pre- and post- migration through individual, group, and community interventions
- Created and implemented projects and groups based on shared themes presented in individual and family therapy sessions
- Worked with individuals and families of diverse cultural, linguistic, national, and religious backgrounds within the refugee population
- Advocated for the needs of clients within different branches of the organization
- Created a new intake form, evaluation form, and filing system in order to increase efficiency
- Intake Coordinator
- Case Management: interdisciplinary care coordinator within various county facilities
- Individual psychotherapy
- Treatment plans for clients skin concerns
- Document clients progress, behaviors and record daily session notes.
- Maintain required paperwork.
- Implement individual treatment plans, specifying type, frequency, intensity, and duration of therapy.
- Feeding programs
- preference assessments
- Safety skills