- Administer exams or quizzes to college level students with learning disabilities.
- Observe and evaluate students’ testing behavior to ensure that they are in a testing environment that suits their needs
- Confer with access specialists or administrators to resolve students’ behavioral while in the testing environment
- Trained to ensure that the testing environment meets requirements of the Americans Disability Act.
- Greet Examinees, interact with examiness in regard to test regulations. Check Identification
- prepare testing room and computers
- Launch exams
- Proctor examinees by video surveillance and Walk thru
- File reports
- Administered tests taken in the Testing Center and monitored students taking exams in a classroom setting.
- Maintain test security to ensure confidentiality and integrity of test materials by enforcing the rules of the Testing Center to all examinees.
- Created and sustained a professional and pleasant atmosphere to create a positive environment for optimal test performance.
- Communicated with students to assist and instruct, solving testing issues.
- Provided superior service while displaying willingness to follow company policies and guidelines.
- Assist students taking tests on web-based programs including Course Compass and CE Lockdown Browser.
test proctor (contigent)
- Recording data for candidates participating in the Firefighter Mile
- Maintaining communication with candidates to let them know what they can and cannot do during a testing environment
- Working with a team to make sure every candidate receives fair testing in a timely manner
- Administered tests taken in the Testing Center and monitored examinees taking exams in a classroom setting.
- Organized and supervised middle school and high school students taking the SAT and ACT.