- Primary activities involved designing and building tests to cater to customer requirements
- Collaborated with stakeholders including customers, system designers, process designers and perform design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
- Trained 15+ people in the team in test design, stakeholder communication, defect management and test management
- Keep track of the new requirements / change in requirements of the Project.
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates
- Track and prepare the report of testing activities like test testing results, test case coverage, required resources, defects discovered and their status, performance baselines etc.
- Review various reports prepared by Test engineers.
- Ensure the timely delivery of different testing milestones
test manager (release & change)
- Build a testing team of professionals with appropriate skills, attitudes and motivation.
- Assign task to all Testing Team members and ensure that all of them have sufficient work in the project.
- Ensure content and structure of all Testing documents / artifacts is documented and maintained.
- Document, implement, monitor, and enforce all processes for testing as per standards defined by the organization.
- Formulation and implementation of Software Testing strategies
- Resource management (Mentoring and hiring resources to QA and ensuring Test Effectiveness)
- Leader in Agile Transformation and a scrum master
- Preparation/review of test reports
- Exposure to RPA tools
- Exposure to Agile model and scrum
- Design, develop, implement and maintain a cost-effective, long-term automation strategy and framework to support end-to-end testing
test manager/project manager
- Organize the status meetings and send the Status Report (Daily, Weekly etc.) to the Client
- Attend the regular client call and discuss the weekly status with the client.
- Maintain and Guide Test Automation Suites Execution and undertake analysis of results to ensure that software meets or Exceeds specified standards and/or client and technical requirements
- Create/Assist/Troubleshoot the development of Test Automation Framework, Standards, Procedures,