Test Manager Resume Examples
- Handling 5 projects and mentoring close to 40+ people for the delivery
- New Business Opportunities for Project Growth
- Responding to the RFP’s of the client proposals
- Working with the team to build the AI logics using machine learning techniques for improving customer experience
- API testing using Parasoft tool.
- GoCD integration for having Regression in CICD.
- Initiated the Test CoE (Center of Excellence) practice in Aditi Technologies
- Experience as Scrum master
- Experienced in Project management in delivering end to end projects
- Experienced in RFPs, estimations, project & release planning, resource planning and Budgeting
- Skilled in business requirement gathering
- Participated in planning, analysis & implementation of solutions in support of business objectives
- Reviewing the business requirements, designing the test approach and providing the testing estimates to the Project Team for consideration and approval.
- Developing test strategies and test plans to ensure that all testing requirements and deliverables are met.
- Defining roles and responsibilities for the test team including specific responsibility to produce all test deliverables.
- Managing the test/QA team in all test phases such as System Test, System Integration Test, User Acceptance Test, Automation and Performance.
- Working in conjunction to the program manager to obtain the necessary sign-offs and approvals for all phases of testing and have this information recorded.
- Implementing a well-structured approach to defect management and incident reporting.
- Monitoring and reporting the status and progress of each test phase to program and key stakeholders as required.
- Involved in understanding the FS and based on it preparing our automation test strategy, POC or the feasibility of automation in other project of DB account.
- Creating testing framework and coding the automation and execution of automation scripts.
- Reviewing automation selenium scripts for other project of same account and guide them to be in right track.
- Educate team on functionality and discuss together to get right approach for testing.
- Demo to BA on our strategy and approach, understanding of functionalities to avoid any rework later.
- Involved in creating Automation framework POC, Finding, analyzing and raising defect and constant follow up with corresponding team till it get closed.
- Check / Review the Test Cases documents.
- 1. Understanding the testing effort by analyzing the requirements of project2. Estimating and obtaining management support for the time and resources required to perform the testing3. Organizing the testing kick-off meeting & defining the strategy4. Identify Training requirements and forward it to the Project Manager (Technical and Soft skills)5. Develop the test plan for the tasks, dependencies and participants required to mitigate the risks to system quality and obtain stakeholder support for this plan6. Arranging the Hardware and software requirement for the Test Setup7. Assigning task to all Testing Team members and ensure that all of them have sufficient work in the project8. Ensuring content and structure of all Testing documents / artifacts is documented and maintained9. Document, implement, monitor, and enforce all processes for testing as per standards defined by the organization10. Check / Review the Test Cases documents11. Keeping track of the new requirements / change in requirements of the Project12. Escalating the issues about project requirements (Software, Hardware, Resources) to Project Manager13. Organizing the status meetings and send the Status Report (Daily, Weekly etc.) to the Client14. Attending the regular client call and discuss the weekly status with the client15. Tracking and preparing the report of testing activities like test results, test case coverage, required resources, defects discovered and their status etc.16. Reviewing various reports prepared by Test engineers17. Ensuring the timely delivery of different testing milestones18. Preparing / updating the metrics dashboard at the end of a phase or at the completion of project19. Tracking the progress of all requirements under test, developing and publishing management reports20. Recruiting and training the team members on various Business Applications
- Ensuring effective issue escalation to senior management where there is a significant threat to delivery.
- Defining the business solution acceptance and obtaining sign-off against these prior to go-live.
- Documenting test procedures, test matrix, risks, issues, defects to ensure replicability and compliance with standards.
- Primary activities involved designing and building tests to cater to customer requirements
- Collaborated with stakeholders including customers, system designers, process designers and perform design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential problems.
- Trained 15+ people in the team in test design, stakeholder communication, defect management and test management
- Keep track of the new requirements / change in requirements of the Project.
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates
- Track and prepare the report of testing activities like test testing results, test case coverage, required resources, defects discovered and their status, performance baselines etc.
- Review various reports prepared by Test engineers.
- Ensure the timely delivery of different testing milestones
test manager (release & change)
- Build a testing team of professionals with appropriate skills, attitudes and motivation.
- Assign task to all Testing Team members and ensure that all of them have sufficient work in the project.
- Ensure content and structure of all Testing documents / artifacts is documented and maintained.
- Document, implement, monitor, and enforce all processes for testing as per standards defined by the organization.
- Formulation and implementation of Software Testing strategies
- Resource management (Mentoring and hiring resources to QA and ensuring Test Effectiveness)
- Leader in Agile Transformation and a scrum master
- Preparation/review of test reports
- Exposure to RPA tools
- Exposure to Agile model and scrum
- Design, develop, implement and maintain a cost-effective, long-term automation strategy and framework to support end-to-end testing
test manager/project manager
- Organize the status meetings and send the Status Report (Daily, Weekly etc.) to the Client
- Attend the regular client call and discuss the weekly status with the client.
- Maintain and Guide Test Automation Suites Execution and undertake analysis of results to ensure that software meets or Exceeds specified standards and/or client and technical requirements
- Create/Assist/Troubleshoot the development of Test Automation Framework, Standards, Procedures,
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.