- Install, maintain, or use software testing programs.
- Install and configure recreations of software production environments to allow testing of software performance.
- Collaborate with field staff or customers to evaluate or diagnose problems and recommend possible solutions.
- Coordinate user or third party testing.
- Perform initial debugging procedures by reviewing configuration files, logs, or code pieces to determine breakdown source.
- Conduct historical analyses of test results.
- Responsible for test infrastructure set-up and test automation framework development for vehicle, HIL environment
- Responsible for test planning over the project life cycle
- Development of system test specification based on customer requirements
- Review test coverage and reporting
- Work coordination with global engineerng teams
- Achived sixty percent of time saving by driving the test theough automation
- Responsible for training different customer groups on the usage of test automation tools – ECU-TEST tool
- Train fellow testers on the software product and the automation framework
- Manage testing activities, develop test strategy and test plans on different testing levels
- Working in SCRUM with a distributed team of German and Hungarian testers and software developers (communicating in German and English)
- Demonstrate new features within the distributed team
- Conduct Test Automation Requirement Analysis and Create Test Automation Proposal.
- Construct Test Automation Framework/Facility setup and testing.
- Design and Execute Test Automation Script using engineering tools TEST COMPLETE.
- Test Data Analysis and Reporting.
- Conduct weekly Status Report to all Stakeholders (Fairport Team-US).
- ISTQB Certified.
- Test Lead experience
- AWS Cloud Testing
- Experience of working on Projects in Agile Model.
- Experience of TDD,BDD and Gherkin.
- Involved in automation framework development.
- Rest API automation