- Project/Client – Virgin Media (Liberty Global) UK.
- Preparation of Test approach ,ORM reports, Test closure.
- Played key role in Defect Management , Daily execution reports , Automated test report generation.
- Experience on preparing Test Plan, Test Requirements, Test Scenarios, and Test Cases, Test Review, walk-through, script development and Test Execution.
- Test scenarios development and execution using TOSCA test suite
- Tosca Certified – AS1,AS2,TCD1,TCD2,AE1.
- Good Experience in Different section of Tosca- Modules, Testcase, Execution, TestCase Design, Requirements ,Templates, Library, Template Instantiation.
test analyst/ lead
- Gained expertise in analyzing the test requirements and devising all the artifacts of testing like Test scenarios, test cases, test execution and defect reporting
- As a lead convert the business requirements into features and then to stories to implement them in future utilizing JIRA
- Implemented various leading tasks like effort estimation, resource allocation, providing test estimates, bug triage by ensuring high quality in 3 releases of an Agile project
- Lead a newly emerging team working on test automation utilizing Selenium IDE, Webdriver to perform web application testing and parallel test execution in Python utilizing Robot framework and Jenkins.
- Gained experience on Angular JS dynamic web application testing by performing front end web application testing utilizing protractor tool in Microsoft visual studio.
- Analyzed the business requirements for a life insurance company client understanding various Insurance related topics like premiums and claims.
- Organize status meetings with stake holders and Product owners to update the status of the ongoing work.
sr. test analyst
- Working as a Software Developer in Test (SDET) for the current project.
- Part of End to End testing including automation, manual, API and Mobile testing using various tools/technologies.
- To create automation solution for ETL application which deals with massive data using R language, .net and RedGate. This solution has led to increase the product quality and stability to a great extent and helped to decrease the manual effort by 40%.
- Responsible to create and perform automation solution for Windows bases app using WinAppDriver, .net and Specflow.
- To perform web automation using Selenium with Page Object Model, Specflow, MSTest.
- To implement Continuous Integration using Azure DevOps, VSTS – Git repo and deployments using Docker and Octopus.
- Create Synthetic test data using GenRocket. This has led to fully comply with GDPR and reduce the usage of Production data to 70%.
senior test analyst / project delivery lead
- Maintained standards for testing software including identifying testing resources as well as scheduled and planned testing activities.
- Lead the development and execution of test strategies, plans and scripts for project-based, new software rollout. Testing to include unit testing, application testing, integration testing, functional/Non-functional testing, validation testing and regression testing.
- Working with tools such as AWS, Jira, Node.js, VS Code.
- Introduce new Ideas and Agile processes which help productivity of a project.
- Reviewed test scripts to ensure testing efficiency and code coverage including assisting programmers in resolution of any problems through TDD/BDD.
- Determined project readiness for all major releases with all necessary documentation, test cases, and plans to execute test cases through Risk management.
- Develop testing programs that address areas such as system impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, negative testing, error or bug retests, or usability.
- Provided weekly status updates showing the progress of the manual testing effort and open issues to be resolved.
- Good analytical and communication skills and ability to work independently with minimal supervision and also perform as part of a team.
- Very much appreciated by client. Lead a team of 5, a responsibility gives as per my ability.