- Setting up the tennis courts each day for that day’s lessons.
- Keeping track of tennis equipment and organizing the tennis shed.
- Teaching basic, intermediate, and advanced tennis skills to women, men, teenagers, and children.
- Helping to facilitate the tennis camp for the high school players.
- Creating new tennis drills for the students.
- Instruct beginner tennis players ages 5-8 in the fundementals of tennis
- Assist tennis professionals in instructing more experienced players of tennis
- Maintain the cleanliness of the courts
- Answer questions that parents or children may have about instruction, programs, etc.
- Taught both group and private lessons to juniors
- Collaborated in special events as requested
- Taught many clinics and private lessons to kids with a variety of ages
- Help sell tennis racquets to students
- Teach private lessons and several clinics with a large variety of ages
- Run the pro shop
- Clean courts and surrounding area
- Keep track of and clean up the equipment needed for tennis
- Freelance instruction of tennis players of all skill levels ranging from ages 4-70+ in both individual and group settings.
- Provide training direction, encouragement, and motivation to prepare athletes for matches and tournaments, or to meet recreational goals.
- Instruct individuals or groups in tennis rules, match strategies, and performance principles.
- Work with students to improve their fitness and mental toughness by means of physical and psychological conditioning.