- Assist Customer with balance check, transfers, refunds.
- Handled incoming calls from customers and resolving issues on personal and business savings, checking and lines of credit accounts
- Utilizing comprehensive banking knowledge of Chase products/services for both consumer and business accounts to expand customer relationships
- Provided direct support in the form of answering over 50 incoming phone calls per day.
- Process funds transfers for customers
- Initiate ACH stop payment requests
- Place official travel notifications for international debit card usage
- Assist with technical issues regarding online banking
- Assist with transaction disputes in cases of fraud or improper billing by merchants
- Answer customer inquiries about account balance
- Order replacement debit cards for lost or stolen cards
- Takes ownership of each customer while empathizing and prioritizing customer needs
- Maintains customer’s accounts, resolves conflicts and manages customer expectations
- Determines customer’s needs and provides appropriate solutions through relationship building
- Assist customers by providing information regarding their bank accounts and resolving their complaints.
- Issue refunds or credits due to customers.
- Assist with online bill pay questions
- Process bank fee reversals for customers
- Place orders for checks
- Handled inquires and concerns through inbound calls in order to eliminate the need for clients to travel to the bank in person.
- Retained and reiterated knowledge about various aspects of other centralized departments (Online Banking, Fraud, Centralized Accounts and Loans, and Telephone Wires).
- Balance a variety of daily task such as; processing refunds/credits, assisting customers with disputes and identifying suspicious activity on personal bank accounts.
- Upsell by assessing and analyzing accounts then offering products based on customers eligibility and individual needs.
- Offered solutions and knowledge to customers who needed assistance with understanding bank procedures and policies.