- Research new technologies by attending seminars, reading trade articles, or taking classes, and implement or recommend the implementation of new technologies.
- Implement and provide technical support for voice services and equipment, such as private branch exchange, voice mail system, and telecom system.
- Maintain logs related to network functions, as well as maintenance and repair records.
- Create or revise user instructions, procedures, or manuals.
- Create or update technical documentation for network installations or changes to existing installations.
- Perform routine maintenance or standard repairs to networking components or equipment.
- Test computer software or hardware, using standard diagnostic testing equipment and procedures.
- Responsible for Unify Unified Communication solution deployment to Pall Corporation global facilities.
- Troubleshoot, handle change requests, and manage telecom devices (mobiles, office lines, 3G cards) and systems (Contact Center/IP Calling/WIFI Calling/Audio &Video Conferencing)
- Responsible for company Telecom Expense Management (TEM). Involve in budgeting, forecasting, cost management and vendor management, invoice/contract management
- Created training modules and conducted training sessions to end users and ensure they comply with company‘s telecom policy and take preventative measures or controls when necessary
- Establish and maintain productive working relationship with various countries’ vendors and service providers.