- Planning and delivering a variety of entertaining and engaging art, music and play classes.
- Leading a team of teaching support staff.
- Building relationships with pupils from a wide range of social backgrounds.
- Promoting equal opportunities in the classroom.
- Ensuring that pupils are taught in a happy, safe and stimulating environment.
- Attending parent evenings and giving guardians feedback on a pupil’s progress.
- Implementing all of the policies and procedures of the school.
- Maintain technology and software in a classroom environment.
- Interact with teachers and students to tailor technology interactions to best suit individual learners.
- Educating newcomers to Canada and seniors about modern technology.
- Answering questions regarding phones, laptops and tablets.
- Technology Skills teacher/lesson planning
- Design Thinking/PBL Planning for Makerspace
- Teaching Microsoft Office, Powerpoint and Excel skills.
- Teaching according to a pupil’s educational needs and ability.
- Teach students code using programs such as Scratch, CodeSpark, Construct, and Code.org.
- Teaching students how to use Google applications such as Google Docs, Slides, and Sheets.
- Providing students with guidance on educational and social matters relating to their studies and future careers.
- Writing up a detailed typed report on each student at the end of every term.
- Utilized computers, audio-visual aids, and other equipment and materials to supplement presentations.
- Prepared lesson materials, bulletin board displays and demonstrations.
- Prepared lesson outlines and plans in assigned subject area and submitted outlines to School Administrators for review.
- Keep all teaching materials up-to-date.