- Provide treatment to patients in the form of Extracorporeal shock wave Lithotripsy under the supervision of various Doctors
- Drive mobile Lithotripter to hospitals within NY and CT
- Adhere to local, state and federal laws, regulations and statutes
- Maintain lithotripter and contact maintenance company when needed
- Correspond with online customers via electronic mail, telephone, or other electronic messaging to address questions or complaints about products, policies, or students assignments.
- Oversee purchase, installation, configuration and maintenance of user application software, operating system software and internet communication system within the University.
- Design, coordinate, implement and review systems, processes and procedures of ICT and make appropriate recommendations on improvements
- Ensure security and integrity of hardware and software
- Provide appropriate information and guidance on emerging and best practices in ICT.
- Provided training and consultation on network administration for new and less experienced team members.
- Experience in building Web pages using HTML5, CSS, Vue.js, Sails.js, Bootstrap.
- Basic knowledge of Angular, Docker , NGINX and Jetty server.
- Designed PWA web application for working application offline.
- Experienced in Scrum meetings and Consistently met deadlines and requirements for all production work orders.
- Web Optimization and hands-on experience on wix.
- Prepared and analyzed organ, tissue, cell and food samples to identify toxicity, bacteria, viruses, protozoa and other microorganisms.
- Performed molecular work for diagnosis confirmation and research.
- Carried out antimicrobial resistance test to study effects of drugs and pesticides on microorganisms, and external and internal parasites.
- Participated in validation of operating procedures to ensure efficiency and quality as necessary.
- Planned and engaged in studies to investigate human or animal disease, preventive methods, and treatments for disease.
- Performed various duties in production of several autogenous, whole blood, live and attenuated vaccines for bacterial, protozoan and viral diseases.
- Identify and analyze public health issues related to food-borne parasitic diseases and their impact on public policies or scientific studies or surveys.
- Substantial experience of management and maintenance of hematology and biochemistry laboratory operations and supplies.
- Operational knowledge of using MS windows and laboratory information systems.
- Major instrument operated include Sysmex XP-100, Cobas c 311, Cobas u 411.
- Perform quality control and daily/weekly/monthly maintenance on analyzers to verify accuracy of specimen testing/results.
- Review and update standard operating procedures.
- Monitor weekly inventory of supplies, quality control products, and reagents needed in performing diagnostic tests.
- Maintain successful performance proficiency testing including corrective action if needed (CAP).