- Position considered as the first levels of management
- Acted as the technical lead in performing extra services and helping with more challenging oil changes.
- Opened/closed the service center
- Trained new and existing employees
- Provided excellent customer service to our customers
- Performed top-side and bottom-side procedures, including oil changes, inspecting and replacing car lights and wipers, rotating tires, checking the rear differential, transfer case, manual transmission and front differential/transaxle.
- Performed additional services, such as cooling system flush, cooling system drain and fill, differential/manual transmission drain and fill, automatic transmission service and automatic transmission drain and fill
- Completed minor maintenance repairs according to specifications for systems such as brakes and suspension.
- Evaluated, repaired and aligned vehicle suspensions
- Removed, replaced, balanced and rotated new or used tires.