- Trim or pick flowers and clean flower beds.
- Plant seeds, bulbs, foliage, flowering plants, grass, ground covers, trees, or shrubs and apply mulch for protection, using gardening tools.
- Perform business management duties, such as maintaining records or files, preparing reports, or ordering supplies or equipment.
- Advise management on whether continued operation of equipment could be hazardous.
- Perform routine vehicle maintenance such as regulating tire pressure and adding oil, transmission fluid, and coolant.
- Perform minor vehicle repairs such as cleaning spark plugs, and replacing batteries.
- Provide assistance during emergencies by operating floodlights or generators, placing flares, or driving needed vehicles.
- Provide preliminary sketches or cost estimates for materials or services.
- Maintain relay assembling machine.
- Repair or adjust equipment, machines, or defective components, replacing worn parts, such as gaskets or seals in watertight electrical equipment.
- Operate metalworking machines to fabricate housings, jigs, fittings, or fixtures.
- Train others to install, use, or maintain robots.
- Install cables to new and exisiting buildings.
- Work with a team to co-operate and complete set tasks.
- Inspect sites to determine physical configuration, such as device locations and conduit pathways.
- Document technical specifications and operating standards for telecommunications equipment.
- Apply or release chemical solutions or toxic gases and set traps to kill or remove pests and vermin that infest buildings and surrounding areas.
- Determine whether a building is infested with termites.
- Both a termite inspector and a termite control technician.
- Vendor company that serviced and repaired air conditioning at Adventist hospital. Service and repaired air conditioning like ACSU, AHU, VRV,FCU. Did work at TF AMD like piping, painting, platform for machine, and repaired cooling tower.