Technical Specialist Resume Examples
- Read blueprints, schematics, diagrams, or technical orders to determine methods and sequences of process flow.
- Integrate software or hardware components using computer, microprocessor, or control architecture.
- Clean and lubricate machines.
- Clean, maintain, calibrate, or repair measuring instruments or test equipment, such as dial indicators, fixed gauges, or height gauges.
technical specialist (asst. manager)
- Technical Delivery Manager for multiple SAP Finance (ECC) Projects
- Responsible for SAP Project Delivery and Production Support
- Coordinated Unit Testing, Integration Testing and User Acceptance Testing related activities.
- Developed comprehensive documentation for various projects executed by the DTTL Finance Studio
- Worked as a Team Lead & Technical Lead for Hitachi Software Division project for Android application, Web applications and desktop applications using Java/J2EE platform.
- Hands-on experience in architecting, designing and developing Android and Web applications using Java/J2EE and frameworks like Hibernate, Spring, Struts, Lucene.
- Responsible and Accountable for working with the clients in identifying business needs, documenting Business Requirements, converting requirements to Functional Specifications, End-to-End Project Management (Plan, Track and Report) and Release Management.
- Successfully Managed 8 projects and delivered all of them on time with high quality to the client. Received certificate of appreciation for my work from client 5/5 rating.
- Hands-on Engineering lead involved actively in requirement analysis, use cases development, Architecting Solutions, Designing the system, Conducting Design and Code Reviews, Managing and Coaching and mentoring Development teams (Onsite and Offshore), Coordinating with client for release, leading Acceptance Testing and delivers the projects on time with high quality
- Developed creative projects from concept to completion. Also performed software coordination role.
- Supervise and assign work to app developers with Jira and other tools. Trained junior app developers regarding manual testing on actual vehicles and simulators.
- Proposed architectural improvements, design solutions, technical feasibility solutions for new functional designs and suggested options for performance improvement.
- Developed work-flow charts and diagrams to ensure production team compliance with client deadlines.
- Designed strategic plan for component development practices to support future projects.
- Contributed on creating REST APIs for different resources.
- Writing business logic & handling Neo4J DB operations.
- Creating UI for CRUD.
- Writing Unit Tests.
- Worked in Angular Architecture Patterns, Component Based Architecture, State Management Architecture, One Way Data Flow Architecture
- Worked in NGRX Architecture Pattern
- Worked in monorepo architecture nx angular environment
- Worked in monorepo azure devops environment
- Design and build all core UI components to include all visual aspects, all page designs and layouts including user interactions and workflows.
- Work directly with customer and clients to capture requirements and business needs and convert this into information architecture for all applications.
- Used GIT for Version Control to track check-ins and rollback code.
- Documentation of ‘As-Is’ business processes.
- Participation in the design of the ‘To-Be’ business processes.
- Development of comprehensive test packs.
- Participation in user acceptance testing.
- Development of user training material.
- Compiling databases and analysing data.
- Continuously improve service level agreements and quality of service delivery.
- Programming, testing/debugging, project management to implement the open source code on hardware platforms for managing Combustion research.
- Worked in developing website(https://cloudflame.kaust.edu.sa), cloud based cyberinfrastructure.
- Developed simulation tools using open source framework(Cantera & OpenSmoke) to incorporate in the website.
- Created website front-end for the users to access the simulation tools.
- Managed Linux and Windows server where the website front and back ends were developed.
senior technical specialist
- Responsible for assisting the customers for all Software related issues by initiating remote access or performing troubleshooting over the phone.
- Initially started as Win XP TSE but was later promoted to the Global queue of all OSs including Win 98, Windows XP, Windows Vista & Windows 7 respectively.
- Handling inbound calls from P1 WiMAX customer on technicalsupport.
- Support customer’s with general inquiries,billing and credit control.
- Listen to customer requests, referring to alphabetical or geographical directories to answer questions and provide telephone information.Responsible for all customer inquiries and questions regarding their devices whether its hardware software issue .
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- Follow up to customer inquiries by taking specific action in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot equipment and system problems
- Problem solve to help customers resolve issues on first call.
- Ability to maintain composure and customer focus while troubleshooting and solving technical issues.
- Enters data from customers into various software programs.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.