- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
- Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs
- Responsible for full-cycle recruiting: interview, offer, negotiation and closed candidates for assigned requisitions.
- Sourcing from Job Portals (Monster, Dice, Career builder, Yahoo Hot Jobs), Making job postings on the Job Portal.
- Well versed about US Terms like W2, C2C, 1099, US Visas, etc.
- Write and post technical job descriptions.
- Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen IT resumes.
- Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities.
- Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions).
- Coordinate with IT team leaders to forecast department goals and hiring needs.
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates.
sr. technical recruiter
- Involved in the complete End to End life-cycle of the recruitment process, i.e. identified suitable candidates quickly for client submission, screening candidates, negotiating rates/salary, coordinating interviews and completed relevant documentation/paperwork after a hire.
- Successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline.
- Extensive experience in recruiting methodology: sourcing, attracting, screening, interviewing, maintaining, reference checking, term/condition and compensation negotiations and complete on boarding of the employee for Fortune 500 clients such as Fujitsu, Avanade, AT&T, Go Procure, Citi Bank, Bank of America, Coke, itelligence, AIG, Invesco, Dell EMC, etc.
- Experienced in sourcing candidates using advanced internet sourcing strategies on job boards, e-mailing lists, LinkedIn, Twitter.
- Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills, with a keen focus on delivering business results.
- Create daily reports
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite 365, G Suite, Microsoft Teams.
- Interacting with candidates via telephony, understanding profile, making them understand job role in order to match the client and candidate needs.
- Sourcing of relevant candidates through talent search, networking and references & providing the company with relevant and quality candidates within stipulated time frame.
- Evaluated technical knowledge and skills of each candidate against client requirements.
- Wrote and posted technical job descriptions.
- Sourced and engaged with both active and passive candidates through resume screening, outbound sourcing, networking and referrals. Utilized various creative sourcing techniques via LinkedIn Recruiter, Monster, Dice and Indeed.
- Managed communication with candidates and clients including interview preparation and gathering feedback after interviews
- Sales/business development through outreach via cold calls/lead emails/in person meetings
- Ability to effectively influence and drive towards results in a fast paced environment