- Sourcing, screening, interviewing, presenting, and placing candidates in various positions with clients in multipleindustries in the US.
- Excellent experience in managing the presentation, selection, offer, negotiation, closing, and administrativecomponents involved in full lifecycle recruiting.
- Telephonically pre-screen the candidates to obtain position desired, pay rate and the location.
- In case of a confirmation, take the Confirmation call with the candidate along with the Team Lead and ensuredelivery. Update the Account Manager and enter the details in the database.
- Interpret, analyze and understand the client (Capgemini, Avanade) requirements and effectively use the job boards and other sourcing tools to identify qualified candidates.
- Accountable for presenting job opportunities to qualified candidates, conduct and coordinate interview process with prospective clients/ hiring managers, conduct reference checks, negotiate terms and rates for assignments, provide feedback and extend offers to applicants.
- Utilize full cycle recruiting process including: Sourcing, Screening, Interviewing, Evaluating and hiring potential candidates for open positions.
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources such as, Job diva, CareerBuilder, and LinkedIn and execute various recruiting strategies.
- Screen consultants based on Job Description, checking consultant’s in-depth knowledge of relevant technology, functional skills, behaviorally attributes, communication skills, job history, geography, ability to travel (or relocate), and other relevant qualities.
- End to end recruitment: Sourcing, Staffing.
- Screening: short listing candidates sourced through portal (Naukri, Monster, Times jobs and LinkedIn) and validating them on their experience and interest on the role.
- Lateral Hiring: Identifying right candidates with required Skill set and experience and make sure that it should match with the requirement as per the job description.
- Staffing: Short listing the profiles sourced and sending it to the respective hiring managers
- Hiring inputs: Meeting hiring managers to understand niche skill profiles.
- HR Round: Conducting HR round for the selected candidates and negotiating salaries on company standards.
- Promptly informing the rejected candidates about the reason for the rejections
- Recruiting (US TO US) for onsite consulting assignments for US candidates like W2 Corp-to-Corp, and H1B.
- Responsible for interviewing, screening and placing all level IT professionals’ contract and direct hire positions.
- Responsibility included resume preparation, Salary negotiations, offer letters and signing of contracts and ensure delivery of consultants confirmed on a project.
- Coordinated with IT team leaders to forecast hiring needs and department goals.
- Reviewed compensation and benefit packages to all hired candidates, signing bonuses, bonus structure, healthcare coverage, vacation/paid time off.
- Created weekly reports sent to the managers tracking all open and filled positions.
- Created and maintained a high-volume pipeline of candidates for numerous clients by daily making 50+ cold calls, emailing 100+ candidates, asking for referrals and posting jobs after winning new recruiting assignments.
- Full cycle technical recruiter specialized in placing Front End/Full Stack Engineers and UI/UX Designers
- Experience filling Full Time, Contract and Contract-to-Hire roles with small stealth startups and large enterprise clients
- Managed full cycle recruiting process to meet quarterly goals from initial sourcing, coordinating, and closing candidates
- Collaborated with high level executives (CEO’s, CTO’s, VP’s, Directors) to improve hiring strategies for hard to fill positions
- Worked with hiring managers and TA teams to define requisitions and create engaging job descriptions
- Served as a business partner/consultant to hiring managers throughout recruiting and offer negotiation process while giving insight/updates on current candidate pipeline
- Established and maintained meaningful relationships with hiring managers, internal recruiters and key stakeholders