senior technical engineer
- Identify opportunities or implement changes to improve products or reduce costs using knowledge of fabrication processes, tooling and production equipment, assembly methods, quality control standards, or product design, materials and parts.
- Determine root causes of failures using statistical methods and recommend changes in designs, tolerances, or processing methods.
- Supervise technicians, technologists, analysts, administrative staff, or other engineers.
- Review product designs for manufacturability or completeness.
- Troubleshoot new or existing product problems involving designs, materials, or processes.
- Communicate manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, or other information to facilitate production processes.
- Design, install, or troubleshoot manufacturing equipment.
- Review performance reports and documentation from vendors and inspect products.
- Evaluate product data and design from inspections and reports for conformance to customer requirements and quality standards.
- Evaluate manufactured products according to specifications and quality standards.
- Write technical reports for use by customers.
- Coordinate activities of engineering or technical personnel involved in designing and drafting of (Fiber to the home)FTTH, fiber and coaxial network by using ACAD and GIS software.
- Use computer-aided design (CAD) software to prepare or evaluate network diagrams, floor plans, or site configurations for existing facilities, renovations, or new systems.
- Test and evaluate the signal for the RF and fiber network to determine efficiency, reliability, or compatibility with existing or the new network systems.
- Provide support by diagnosing network and device problems and implementing technical or procedural solutions.
- Provide feedback on design proposal to eliminate and solve on customer problems.
- Learn and follow safety regulations.xecution and proper installation of their respective piping connection and quality analysis of joints
- Making reports of every thing and interact with clients.
- To ensure the equipment is erected, pre-commissioned, tested (if required) and commissioned in accordance with agreed contracts. Coordination with equipment suppliers is important task during construction.
- Resolve with the suppliers, clients if there are any non-confirmities noticed while discharging the above duties
- Air Conditioning – installing/planning the air conditioning systems of buildings
- Responsible for after-sales functions and customer satisfaction in engaging with quality issues and market claims.
- Responsible to develop technical training materials for new models of Panasonic commercial products.
- Provide feedback on market issues and requirements to R&D and manufacturing division, and formulate solutions that appeal to customers.
- Responsible to issue ad-hoc and completed the case until closed.
- Develop an analysis table on returning faulty parts from the market.