- SQL Database Management
- Microsoft Azure Cloud Services
- Active Directory Management
- Set up Websites on Windows ISS
- Fresh-desk Ticketing system
- Remote support to clients
- Weekly meetings Clients
- Confer with project personnel to identify and resolve problems.
- Submit project deliverables, ensuring adherence to quality standards.
- Establish and execute a project communication plan.
- Monitor the performance of project team members, providing and documenting performance feedback.
- Read technical manuals, confer with users, or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support.
- Confer with staff, users, and management to establish requirements for new systems or modifications.
- Inspect equipment and read order sheets to prepare for delivery to users.
senior tech support
- Provide user support by diagnosing network and device problems and implementing technical or procedural solutions.
- Document procedures for hardware and software installation and use.
- Adjust or modify equipment to enhance equipment performance or to respond to customer requests.
- Request support from technical service centers when on-site procedures fail to solve installation or maintenance problems.
- Examine telephone transmission facilities to determine requirements for new or additional telephone services.
- Received PC’s from manufacture’s warehouse and configure for use.
- Perform system repairs on Lenovo and Dell laptops and installed them on site.
- Install and set up All In Ones for Bexar county, and install proper software
- Received Laptops from people and fixed them
tech support, teacher, tutor, and trip leader
- Continued providing tech support for summer staff.
- Tutored campers using the Orton-Gillingham method.
- Headed two camping trips and one rafting trip.
- Taught Scratch Programming and Video Editing classes.