- Product requirement gathering.
- Full analysis with all top level of use cases and think all existing scenarios too.
- Database design.
- All module distribution with team in small chunk task in JIRA.
- Support to team in their task.
- Get quality output from team in limited period.
- Deliver all items with quality work on time.
tech lead, scrum master
- Enforce Kanban principles as a scrum master to reduce Cycle time and increase team’s throughput.
- Enable improvement in team delivery commitments and capacity planning for sprints by identifying & tracking hidden tasks that increased customer satisfaction.
- Facilitate Agile adoption Retrospective for the organization with the leadership and guided teams with outcome resulting in enhanced performance.
- Remove obstacle for the team by escalating an issue to leadership resulting in early delivery of customer issue solution.
- Designed and developed Rest based APIs for various integrations.
- Working in complete revamping of the iSource application which is sourcing application of Zycus.
- Being Tech Lead, managing team, analysis of story, reviewing the code in scope of sprint.
- Helping team members to understand business requirements and delivering robust and quality code
- Remote Desktop Services Licensing Management to manage the Terminal Services Client access licenses (TS CALs) that were required for each device or user to connect to a Terminal Server.
- Managed RDSLM which was used to install, issue and track the availability of TS CALs on a Terminal Services License Server (LS).
- Developed and activated sites (https://activate.microsoft.com/) ASP.NET web application which was deployed in Windows Azure on my own (almost 85% of the total application).
- Worked on unit testing by using visual studio test framework along with Moles and Pex and developed Unit Test for entire front-end solutions which includes 4 projects within 3 months of time.
- Created print component of CSR application (another application under FE tier) which is a Silverlight application without any prior knowledge or experience in Silverlight/XAML.
- Participated in daily scrum meetings and Triage meetings
tech lead (mobile)
- Develop application and SDK’s for OpenKey. Provides digital unlocking for the hotel doors via mobile devices having Bluetooth LE hardware.
- Developed e-Commerce apps for small businesses.
- Developed service provider application for vendors.
- Developed global review applications.
- Write coding standards for the mobile team.
- Write technical documents.
- Write Git standards for the team.