- Generating and delivering teaching material to students.
- Helping children finish homework.
- Introducing courses to customer.
- Students care.
- Observe and evaluate students’ performance.
- Worked as a Teaching Assistant on contractual basis as a part time faculty.
- Conducting of engineering classes for subjects like Applied Mechanics, Engineering Graphics etc. in Mechanical Engineering Department, NIT Silchar
- Short experience as examination invigilator, reviewing answer sheets and assisting senior professors during regular classes and examinations.
- Provide one-on-one assistance to students with exceptional needs.
- Maintain accurate general education curriculum in student’s inclusive setting.
- Prepare specialized student lessons based on IEP specifications.
- Review and arrange paperwork which includes lesson adaptations and school communication logs.
- Assist professors in instructing two lab sections of fifteen students each.
- Guide students in learning to think critically about their approaches to a wide variety of programming puzzles.
- Facilitate inter-student communication and teamwork.
- Developed an understanding of the lives of underprivileged children; taught Maths. and English; developed curriculum for science and religion.
- Provided care for deliquent students, including here drug problems, behaviour issues and expulsion from normal schools
- Maintained a safe play environment, observed and monitored children`s play activities during breaks
- Helped children with homework and school work
- Supported children’s emotional and social development, encouraged understanding of others and positive self-concepts