- Collaborated with teacher to devise and implement developmentally appropriate lessons aligning with school’s philosophy and mission.
- Measured students motor, language and emotional skills using developmental screenings.
- Established and enforced rules for behavior and procedures for maintaining order among a class of 15 students.
- Raised multiple students letter grades by two through extra help sessions
- Instruct the general biology lab
- Ability to answer questions and demonstrate lab techniques
- Assign and grade quizzes for each lab
- Worked on grading the students’ homework and quizzes for Medical Instrumentation course
- Experience in conducting review sessions, providing mentorship, and aiding in the education of students in Domestic Animal Physiology.
- Conducting Tutorials (ACC 100 –Introduction to Accounting and ACC 305- Taxation Principles)
- Marking tutorial exercises
- Invigilating tests and exams
- Establish rules for behavior and help put procedures in place to maintain order in the classroom
- Organize and lead activities to promote physical, mental and social development
- Read books to small groups
- Attend to children’s basic needs
- Conduct labs and workshops for junior students as a part of their undergrad course Origin Of Computers (OC).
- Conduct theory lessons on various domains such as networking and hardware.
- Design code assignments and practical implementation tasks.
- Lab teacher for C programming.