- Organize and file paperwork for redistribution.
- Type up lesson plans, tests and answer keys, and business e-mails.
- Review and grade assignments.
- Watch over classroom and teacher supplies for safe, proper usage.
- Supervised children in classroom,restrooms,on playgrounds.
- Helped children while doing activities.
- Read to the children during circle time.
- Delivered mail to teachers.
- Inputted children’s names on roll charts on the computer & printed them.
- Printed flyers to post in classrooms.
- Set the tables during meal time and cleaned up when finished.
- Assisted organizer in conducting group projects.
- Assisted with child development.
- Exceeds in the fileds of art.
- led outside group activities.
- Preschool lessons
- Teach to share and use their words.
- Helping them hit every milestone.
- Cooked food and serve to them.
- Washing their hands and Potty training.list goes on
- Assist teacher in everyday routines for children in pre-school ESL class.
- Monitor and assist students through all general education lesson and drills.
- Responsible to communicate with children’s parents or guardians about daily activities, behaviors, and related issues at the end of the day.
- Early childhood education training, blood borne pathogens training, CPR training, and allergens training, to ensure a safe learning environment for the children.