- Project Under taken: Tableau developer for Cisco
- Technology/Tool: SQL server and Tableau Reporting tool.
- Role: Tableau Developer
- Building, publishing customized interactive reports and dashboards, report scheduling using Tableau server.
- Created action filters, parameters and calculated sets for preparing dashboards and worksheets in Tableau.
- Restricted data for particular users using Row level security and User filters.
- Developed Tableau visualizations and dashboards using Tableau Desktop.
- As a part of RGCE squad, I’m involved in Dashboard development and enhancements based on user stories
- Involved in development projects using customer flown data
- Involved in pre-development analysis and post-development testing for every requirement
- Worked in agile methodology
- Worked with complex calculations and various feasible options in tableau
- Involved in writing custom SQL queries to fetch the data as and when needed
- Communicating with customers to analyse historical data and identify KPIs.
- Analysing the data so as to identify trends and share insights.
- Carrying out investigation of root cause analysis.
- Using SQL for managing large volume of data.
- Improving data processing speed by building SQL automations.
- Producing support documentation and keep existing documentation up-to-date.
- Designing dashboards with the use of visualization tools like Tableau
- Experienced in Data Visualization, Data Analysis, Business Intelligence, IT Analysis/Design
- Produce attractive visuals/dashboards to convey the story inside the data
- Hands-on experience in creating solution driven dashboards on Tableau and Power BI
- Good understanding of Gambling data and player journey
junior tableau developer
- Designed, developed, tested, and maintained Tableau functional reports based on user requirements.
- Mastered the ability to design and deploy rich Graphic visualizations with Drill Down and Drop down menu option and Parameters using Tableau.
- Worked closely with Business users. Interacted with Project Managers, and members of the QA teams.
- Converted existing BO reports to tableau dashboards
- Created different KPI using calculated key figures and parameters
- Developed Tableau data visualization using Cross tabs, Heat maps, Box and Whisker charts, Scatter Plots, Geographic Map, Pie Charts and Bar Charts and Density Chart.
- Worked extensively with Advance analysis Actions, Calculations, Parameters, Background images, Maps, Trend Lines, Statistics and table calculations.