- Manage backup, security and user help systems.
- Develop and interpret organizational goals, policies, and procedures.
- Develop computer information resources, providing for data security and control, strategic computing, and disaster recovery.
- Consult with users, management, vendors, and technicians to assess computing needs and system requirements.
- Meet with department heads, managers, supervisors, vendors, and others, to solicit cooperation and resolve problems.
- Provide users with technical support for computer problems.
- Recruit, hire, train and supervise staff, or participate in staffing decisions.
- Monitoring inventory periodically.
- Coordination and review of purchasing processes.
- Collect data backups of operations.
- Review and approve all systems charts and programs prior to their implementation.
sr. systems manager
- IT Systems Manager – Transformation Projects – Jul 10/Jan 11 -2 direct / 60 indirect reports
- IT Systems Manager – Apps and Systems BSS/OSS (Mar 08/Jul 10)- 2 direct/70 indirect reports
- IT Systems Manager – PMO and QA (Jan 07 / Mar 08) – 2 direct / 20 indirect reports
- IT Systems Coordinator – Web, CRM and EAI (Jan 04 / Dec 06) –3 direct / 30 indirect reports
- Senior Systems Analyst / Project Manager – (Nov 2000 / Dec 2003) – GVT IT Start-up Project
- Direct daily operations of department, analyzing workflow, establishing priorities, developing standards and setting deadlines.
- Assign and review the work of systems analysts, programmers, and other computer-related workers.
- Evaluate the organization’s technology use and needs and recommend improvements, such as hardware and software upgrades.
- Prepare and review operational reports or project progress reports.
- Developing and aligning IT strategies to meet business needs, evaluate systems upgrades and establish their feasibility with existing systems and determined their cost and time requirements.
- Applying IT Solutions in the eyes of the business, not just technology perspective.
- Business analysis and project management and programme management and implementing a wide range of strategic projects including finance, IT, knowledge management, marketing and business initiatives. (e.g. iManage work DMS, Interaction CRM and Elite 3E and intranet)
- Provide support to designs and integrate all complex issues in systems, performing routine audits of systems and software
- Supervised and ensured that all software and hardware configuration and installation work, verified it according to business requirements.
- Train and mentor support staff in System Integrations and new applications
- Analyse systems and recommended software and hardware