Systems Manager Resume Examples
- Manage backup, security and user help systems.
- Develop and interpret organizational goals, policies, and procedures.
- Develop computer information resources, providing for data security and control, strategic computing, and disaster recovery.
- Consult with users, management, vendors, and technicians to assess computing needs and system requirements.
- Meet with department heads, managers, supervisors, vendors, and others, to solicit cooperation and resolve problems.
- Provide users with technical support for computer problems.
- Recruit, hire, train and supervise staff, or participate in staffing decisions.
- Monitoring inventory periodically.
- Coordination and review of purchasing processes.
- Collect data backups of operations.
- Review and approve all systems charts and programs prior to their implementation.
sr. systems manager
- IT Systems Manager – Transformation Projects – Jul 10/Jan 11 -2 direct / 60 indirect reports
- IT Systems Manager – Apps and Systems BSS/OSS (Mar 08/Jul 10)- 2 direct/70 indirect reports
- IT Systems Manager – PMO and QA (Jan 07 / Mar 08) – 2 direct / 20 indirect reports
- IT Systems Coordinator – Web, CRM and EAI (Jan 04 / Dec 06) –3 direct / 30 indirect reports
- Senior Systems Analyst / Project Manager – (Nov 2000 / Dec 2003) – GVT IT Start-up Project
- Direct daily operations of department, analyzing workflow, establishing priorities, developing standards and setting deadlines.
- Assign and review the work of systems analysts, programmers, and other computer-related workers.
- Evaluate the organization’s technology use and needs and recommend improvements, such as hardware and software upgrades.
- Prepare and review operational reports or project progress reports.
- Developing and aligning IT strategies to meet business needs, evaluate systems upgrades and establish their feasibility with existing systems and determined their cost and time requirements.
- Applying IT Solutions in the eyes of the business, not just technology perspective.
- Business analysis and project management and programme management and implementing a wide range of strategic projects including finance, IT, knowledge management, marketing and business initiatives. (e.g. iManage work DMS, Interaction CRM and Elite 3E and intranet)
- Provide support to designs and integrate all complex issues in systems, performing routine audits of systems and software
- Supervised and ensured that all software and hardware configuration and installation work, verified it according to business requirements.
- Train and mentor support staff in System Integrations and new applications
- Analyse systems and recommended software and hardware
- Oversee 8 associates.
- Order and control supplies for building, such as labels, shrink wrap, tape, shipping air bags.
- Decreased amount spent on supplies by $300k in first year.
- Identified all issues on hardware and software by performing troubleshoot on systems
- Strengthening the IT infrastructure through implementing new technologies or designing easy to use interfaces
- Scheduled timeline for project and tested each phase of project development and ensured project delivery on time
- Database administrations, enhance database performance, perform restores, implement recovery procedures, handle performance tuning and conduct regular system backups. Ensure technical and functional designs meet business requirements.
- Innovated time-saving, robust employee data-intake system that automated database update functions, enabling NBI, conflicts and process-exception information to be automatically populated.
- Develop training materials and procedures, or train users in the prop
- Develop database architectural strategies at the modeling, design and implementation stages to address business or industry requirements.er use of hardware or software.
- Delivered Functional and User Acceptance Testing, Writing Business Requirement Specifications that successfully delivered necessary change in a manageable and non-intrusive way
- Analysis & design for a web-based adaptable workflow system for use across the business to streamline endorsement procedure
- Have deep knowledge in Accounting/Financials (GL, AP, RM, PM, Fixed Assets, etc.)
- Have deep knowledge in Microsoft Dynamics GP 2013, web-client and business portal.
- Create and Maintain Website and Company Intranet Applications
- Maintain Existing Loan Application Software
- Troubleshooting of errors in data and Fine-Tuning of Server of ERIC (Enterprise Resource Information Control), software that consists of 3 Modules, these are Time Card Attendance, Human Resource and Payroll. (MS SQL Server 2008 R2)
- Developed HRIS Interface Reporting Facility using VB.NET and MS SQL Server 2005/2008R2.
systems manager/compliance officer/assistant to the acting cashier
- Responsible for identifying and cataloging all software used by Newberry Bank, installing and updating software as necessary, troubleshooting PC problems, and carry out any other duties which may be requested or assigned.
- Maintain current copies of regulations, maintain proficient knowledge of the regulations, prepare and update policies and procedures addressing each regulation, monitor/audit the bank for compliance, distribute information regarding new or amended regulations, coordinate regulatory compliance examinations, and handle/monitor consumer complaints.
- Head Teller
- Provide training for bank personnel including training a new employee in balancing the Operations general ledger accounts.
- Handling insufficient fund items, handling chargeback items, and daily balancing of Operations general ledger accounts.
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.