- Created a Laravel website for Admins.
- Handled two project teams in creating systems for the company.
- Reported on different technology trends.
- Created a functional calculator with number to words conversion.
- Created project timelines for the websites.
- Trained in using Laravel and PHP.
- Used phpMyAdmin in handling databases for the websites.
- Worked as the key participant in the technical development and live release of Gujarat International Finance Tech City (GIFT City), from the BackOffice Team.
- Developed the Connection Randomizer to safeguard the exchange against data access to Trading Members that are provided preferential access, for security purposes.
- Implemented a common code base of NET layer for FO and CD Segment.
- Added compulsory PAN in all kind of orders received at the exchange end, for Self Trade Prevention, using UCC Database. It helped PAN validation without affecting the latency of critical Order Entry Path.
- Coordinated with OPS (Production) Team, Business Users and other interfaces efficiently during Monthly code deployments, Functional Testings, and other valuable support when required.
- Ensure deadlines are met and delivery is on schedule
- Communicate with Project Manager and Service Delivery Managers about major issues.
- Performed backups using BRMS and/or physical tapes; coordinated with Iron Mountain for offsite storage.
- Implemented major system updates. Including communication and documentation of upcoming changes to the affected departments.
systems analyst, prf
- Worked on projects using various SDLC methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, Hybrid)
- Worked with Business Analysts/Product Owners in the creation of Business Requirements and User Stories
- Created functional and system requirements which were reviewed and approved by the business stakeholders as well as IT team and testers
- Acted as a Product Owner on behalf of business to ensure the team is building the application to meet business needs
- Reviewed Java code to identify how attributes are being used and what they are mapping to between different systems to identify gaps in translation
- Mapped legacy attributes (f11/13) to ULDD attribute to ensure legacy systems and new systems can work properly to accurately price contracts/loans
- Actively used the applications in the test environments to make sure that they are working as intended and to identify any potential defects in the process
systems analyst/java developer
- Liaison between software developers, testers and the business groups
- Created technical design and data mapping documents.
- Development and peer review of Java interfaces
- Delivered solution on process improvement and quality to avoid further heat tickets from the same process.
- Lead team of 10 professionals.