- Designed and implemented an automated process for Prior Authorization, Accumulator, Claims History data load and data extraction
- Worked closely with the WellPoint New Client Implementation Business team for requirement gathering
- Coordinated with the implementation team for finalizing the Business requirements and IT requirements
- Coordinated with the development team in design, development, testing and UAT for various IT requirements
- Lead a team of 10 members located at different geographical locations across the globe
- Monitored and Reported daily status of the project to different management levels on a daily basis
- Work technically in guiding the team members to meet the goals. The technical side of this project was implemented using tools like SQL, COBOL, JCL, IMS DB, SQL, VSAM, SAS, MS Access, DYLAKORE, RPC Calls, Endevor, NDM, FTP, Change man, File Aid, Xpediter, Informatica
- Working on operating systems like windows 10, 8, 7, vista and XP. MAC (Few times and learning on it)
- Remotely managing the client machines.
- Handling client calls and e-mails.
- Remotely troubleshooting of windows based applications and software.
- Managing & maintaining application delivery infrastructure in a highly process oriented environment.
- Documenting Application Installation, Know issues which occur regularly.
- Analyzing Incident, Change & Problem tickets and providing status when asked.
- Main responsibilities included the lead support of HMS, an AS400/iSeries system which keeps track of patient demographics, registrations, charges, medications, orders, pharmacy as well as other functions.
- Provided support for both the clinical and patient accounting sides of the system.
- Worked directly with customers over the phone to ensure that their issues were resolved correctly and in a timely matter.
- Created custom queries tailored to meet the reporting needs of various systems and teams throughout the health system
- Provided complete support for our Bridge-PC. A server dedicated to the automation and distribution of reports.
- Worked with the Pharmacy director to update the Pharmacy database, including quarterly Medi-Span updates.
- Served as technical lead on identifier conversion projects for the implementation of new standards. Worked across multiple teams with project managers to meet strict deadlines.
- Systems Analyst – ING Vysya Bank Project
- Network Analyst – Union Bank of California Project
- Leading code changes and implementation
- Onshore offshore collaboration
- Configuration of SSRS and development of custom reports to analyze financial and operational processes, cost savings over $35,000/year.
- Development of SQL server disaster recovery solutions.
- Ensure data accuracy and integrity of constituent databases.
- Maintain PCI compliance and and security of payment systems.
- Plan and execute software and hardware implementation for new clients and facilities.
- Subject matter expert on retail, concessions and ticketing systems.