Systems Administrator Resume Examples
- Provided systems administration support for Windows systems including server and workstation upgrades, performed regular system backups and recovery procedures to ensure system security.
- Helped resolve virus outbreak as member of a team that quickly isolated and removed virus that had infiltrated systems.
- Provide technical support to staff or clients.
- Head of Mobile App Development
- Align, fit, or assemble component parts, using hand or power tools.
- Inspect register point of sale systems for issues.
- Train others to install, use, or maintain computer and electronic systems.
- Create Endpoint Data API’s went needed for projects
- Deployed, configured and maintained LAMP services and applications.
- Deployed systems via Ansible and create automation tasks.
- Related to LAMP, created and supported Linux VMs and Physical servers (CentOS, Redhat/RHEL – SysV/Systemd) which included bash scripting, webserver deployment, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- Set up and created VMs through VMWare and AWS.
- Configured Apache (and some NGINX) for webservers and monitoring servers.
- Set up both MySql and PostgreSQL for monitoring servers (Nagios and Zabbix).
- Added Memcache services to speed up searches in Video related applications.
- Preparation of daily, monthly and annual reports on the performance of Judicial officers and Courts within my Jurisdiction.
- Supervision of data entrants and ensuring all data is accurately and in a timely manner entered into the Court Case Management system.
- Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, or peripheral equipment, following design o
- Confer with staff, users, and management to establish requirements for new systems or modifications.r installation specifications.
- Monitor network performance to determine whether adjustments need to be made, and to determine where changes will need to be made in the future.Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
- Provide Windows support for Server 2008 and 2012 related to setting up and configuring DNS roles.
- Provide some Active Directory support – mainly, setting up accounts, unlocking accounts and resetting passwords
- Provide all versions of Windows OS support. This includes setting up and configuring VPN, Microsoft Office, Firewall software and AntiVirus software.
- Create or revise instructions, procedures, or manuals.
- Configure access permissions for groups or individuals.
- Supported setting up printers, consumer routers and cable modems
- Support hardware and replace parts when needed for HP Proliant Servers (+ILO) and Dell PowerEdge (830s +iDRAC) and configure RAID.
- System Administrator using Red Hat/CentOS Linux, including system design, configuration, maintenance, upgrade and administration.
- Responsible for full IT support of IC Microprocessor R&D Engineering departments at our headquarters as well as our major remote sites.
- Designed, configured and maintained compute server room environment, including network installation and configuration.
- Performed all work in accordance with established IT & Security policies and procedures.
- Configure, monitor, and maintain Windows ServersInstallation, configuration and maintenance of Active Directory Domain Services, Federation Services (ADFS), DNS, DHCP, Group Policy, Volume Activation, Certificate Authority services.
- Currently work with and provide support for LTMs to ensure proper load balancing and security (and GTMs for DNS).
- Built and supported LTM configurations for both VMs and physical servers through F5 BIG-IP for webservers and Java microservice nodes in Weblogic.
- Configured F5 BIG-IP LTMs for health monitoring through HTTP/HTTPS web checks, SNMP Agent v2/v3 checks, SNMP traps and ICMP (via Nagios and Zabbix).
- Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems
- Manage IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems
- Provide support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, etc.
- Installing/loading operating system and application software
- Troubleshoot, maintain integrity and configure network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance
- Provide support for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process
- Conduct routine and emergency maintenance of assigned data center equipment
- Creating Active Directory Account for new joinees.
- setting up New joiners Systems with their profile.
- Outlook Configuration
- Supported Microsoft Azure LTMs for Microsoft VMs (mainly removing from pool, restarting nodes and placing back in pools).
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.