- Provided technical recommendations and direction to design
- Explored and identiﬁed new technologies relating to wireless applications that can then be converted to commercial success.
- Interacting with the client along with the graphic designer and perform technical analysis on the basis of project requirement
- Actively involved in presales – Designed and developed prototypes based on Novell J2ee-compliant technologies ( search, cms, dms, portal, security, workﬂow, rule components ) that can be demonstrated to evoke client interest initially and subsequently expanded to full-ﬂedged applications. Presentation and demonstration have been given and shown to Kurnia Insurance, PanGlobal Insurance, Maybank, KLSE stock Exchange, Parliment Malaysia, Maxis
- Worked in several areas in sales, customer satisfaction, project implementation & quality assurance.
- Implementation of Schneider E-commerce website in KSA.
- Provide Country level data for business KPI’s.
- Training sales team on the CRM, gathering feedback, and propose change action plan to support the initiatives of the Network of Excellence.
- Conduct a demand analysis test and prepare a proposal for the replacement system.
- Develop innovative system solutions to support business goals.
- Limit access to various databases to increase system security.
- Prepare a complete system test plan.
- Produce project feasibility and cost analysis reports.
- Support for change control and system updates.
- Work within the available project budget.
- Responsible for business process analysis, process flow mapping
- Discuss with module leaders and core team members and decide on organization structure
- Develop user interfaces with HTML and CSS.
- Set up base configuration, coordinate migration and upload of data
- Design database schema, constraints and indexes to enable efficient and correct access to SQL databases.
- Provide Remote standard support to international clients.
- Worked on AWS Ec2 Instances,S3 Encryption,RDS Databases
- Provide IT assistance to clients via Calls, Chats and email
- Queue management and request management
- Create and terminate account and resources in AD and MIM