- Served as system administrator for an organization of 3000 users spanning more then 7 countries
- Used advanced scripting and programming to remotely manage servers: Active Directory, Exchange 2013, Nessus, Acas, WSUS, WDS, CA, ProxySG, HBSS
- Designed, planned, and implemented 6 mixed server domains across 3 separate locations
- Created reports and scripts for monitoring remote and local servers including: Exchange, WSUS, VCenter, Domain Controllers
- Primary point of contact for advanced troubleshooting on remote domains as well as working with outside contractors to included Dell, Windows, Red Hat
- Provide technical support for both hardware and software issues to our end users.
- Manage the configuration and operation of client-based computer operating systems.
- Monitor the system daily and respond immediately to security or usability concerns.
- Create and verify backups of data.
- Respond to and resolve help desk requests.
- Upgrade systems and processes as required for enhanced functionality and security issue resolution.
- Administer infrastructure, including firewalls, databases, malware protection software and other processes.
- Created a company-wide backup of all network settings and essential data and recovered information in various locations during system crashes.
- Headed a team of network security personnel to secure sensitive data and prevent breaches from outside sources.
- Review application / security logs
- Install and test computer-related equipment
- Installation & Troubleshooting OS Win (XP,7, Server 2003), Linux (Red Hat, CentOS)
- Configuring DNS, NFS, Samba, DHCP, LVM, RAID, Apache.
- Planning & Implementing Physical LAN Setup.
- Configuring Routers & Switches.
- Configuring SNMP to monitor switches via Zabbix tool.
- Installation & Troubleshooting of Applications Anti-Virus (Kaspersky), Office
- Suites (Microsoft Office & Apache Open Office)
- Solving problems connected to the network and the systems.
- Installing the appropriate systems.
- Providing support for the systems throughout the working day. Implementing security measures.
- Monitoring security measures and making sure the system is not coming under attack.
- Ensuring that all the separate elements of the system are working together properly.