- Conducted telephone surveys and collected as many opinions as possible in a timely fashion.
- Accurately recorded people’s opinions and maintained a positive attitude over the phone.
- Exceeded company’s bench mark of 60 phone number dials per hour by dialing over 80 numbers within the hour.
- Showed respect for all opinions by letting the telephone respondents know that I keep the survey non biased.
- Set up and capture data with Trimble Robotic Total Stations (S6), Trimble Scanner (SX10) and Leica GNSS Units.
- · Clear vegetation and debris so that measurements can be taken
- · Transport, assemble, dismantle and maintain surveying equipment
- · Peg out boundaries and locate survey marks using GNSS equipments
- · Assist surveyors in measuring angles, distances and elevations
- · Record measurements manually or in an electronic field-data recorder
- · Protect all field equipment from damage and report any damage or equipment service requirements
survey technician/drafter/party chief
- Create, interpret, check, and analyze various maps, and drawings.
- Determining methods and approaches to be used for field work to complete a job.
- Having proficient performance in CAD based programs to create a Survey.
- Processing field data & checking observations with existing controls and benchmarks.
- Supervision over small field jobs.
- Adept in usage of Total Station/Level/GPS/3D Laser Scanner
- Executed survey duties on a two-man crew
- Utilized GPS technology performing one-man surveys
- Performed site inspections for utility investigation
- Researched utilities at city and town offices
- Investigated publicly available information online
- Drafted plot plans in AutoCAD
- Prepared applications and supporting documents
- Oil & Gas preliminary design surveys, preformed multiple several hundred acre unit surveys for Oil & Gas well pads & compressor stations, Compressor station footer monitoring, stake out gas right of ways, ASBUILT gas lines.
- TPS and GPS collection and post processing (traverse closures, OUPS?Static sessions)
- Running field crews
- Monitor installation of plumbing, wiring, equipment, or appliances to ensure that installation is performed properly and is in compliance with applicable regulations.