- Inventory and order medical, or office supplies or equipment.
- Sterilize equipment and supplies, using germicides, sterilizer, and autoclave.
- Prepare patients for examinations and explain procedures.
- Participate in activities aimed at professional growth and development including continuing education activities.
- Will work with 365 Staffing to assigned hospitals as a Surgical Technologist.
- Maintain and follow standard quality, safety, environmental and infection control policies and procedures, while assisting surgeons during each case.
- I am experienced in assisting providers during neurological, orthopedic and vascular surgeries, as well as, general surgeries.
- Urology to include Nephrectomy, Partial Nephrectomy, Stent placement and removal, Prostatectomy, Vasectomy, and Vasovasotomy.
- Responsible for the maintenance of a sterile field during high intensity situations.
- Proficient surgical technologist in a variety of specialties, including but not limited to: plastic, oral, obstetrics and general surgery.
- Positive and energetic bedside manner in patient interactions.
- Extensive experience working as a second assistant.
- Highly knowledgeable about current sterilization procedures.
- Prepare the operating room for upcoming surgeries.
- Assist surgeons in operating room, handing them instruments or materials or performing such tasks as suturing.
- Assist surgeons with scuctioning, controling patient bleeding, handling tissue and applying dressings.
- Inventory and order medical, surgical supplies or equipment.
- Clean and sterilize equipment
- Plastic surgery including Breast reductions, Breast implants, Flap Rotations, Free Flaps, Liposuction, and Scar Revisions.
- Peripheral Vascular Surgery
- DaVinci robot procedures using both the SI and XI systems.
- C-Sections, both emergent and scheduled.