- Schedule subcontractors, consultants, and vendors in critical path to ensure timely completion.
- Perform quality control duties and responsibilities regarding the work being performed.
- Communicate with project team regarding ASI’s, RFI’s, and Material Submittals.
- Ensure that subcontractor is fully executing and complying with his contracted scope of work.
- Coordinate required inspections with local jurisdictions.
- Identify subcontractor non-compliance with safety, health, and environmental quality standards.
- Identify conflicts in construction progress and communicate them to project team for resolution.
- Planned and directed construction activites of multiple subcontractors and vendors
- Responsible for construction and presentation of the homes in a timely manner
- Scheduled all involved contractors on-site as well as off-site for each phase of development and construction
- Completed each home site on schedule from planning through occupancy, ensuring all contracto obligations were satisfied
- Confirmed all approved plans to varify home site is built per plan and specifications
- Ensured all selected options and upgrade were implanted during construction and for homeowner walk-through
- Maintained a safe work site by implanting good housekeeping regulations and safety requirements, enforcing safe work habits
- Equity Partners at 1114 West 41st street, NYC – 20,000 SF interiors project across 6 floors of high performance workplace and specialty finishes for elevator lobbies and amenities areas.
- Maintain daily log (written) of activities on the jobsite.
- Perform Superintendent duties at multiple job sites, simultaneously.
- Ensure subcontractor has corrected all deficiencies identified by project team.
- Walk all units on project daily to monitor activities and assist in future planning.
- Preside over weekly subcontractor meetings designed to coordinate the work.
- Issue notices of non-compliance to subcontractors in regards to quality of work or scheduling.
- Ensure that the job site is always kept in a clean and organized manner.
- Managed day to day operations on job site/neighborhood
- Talked and met with homeowners, addressed concerns, initial walk throughs, punch out, close outs, set up with warranty
- Focused on providing excellent customer service
- Managed relationships and scheduled subs and vendors
- Led jobsite safety meetings
- Closed between 8-10 homes per month