Superintendent Resume Examples
- Schedule subcontractors, consultants, and vendors in critical path to ensure timely completion.
- Perform quality control duties and responsibilities regarding the work being performed.
- Communicate with project team regarding ASI’s, RFI’s, and Material Submittals.
- Ensure that subcontractor is fully executing and complying with his contracted scope of work.
- Coordinate required inspections with local jurisdictions.
- Identify subcontractor non-compliance with safety, health, and environmental quality standards.
- Identify conflicts in construction progress and communicate them to project team for resolution.
- Planned and directed construction activites of multiple subcontractors and vendors
- Responsible for construction and presentation of the homes in a timely manner
- Scheduled all involved contractors on-site as well as off-site for each phase of development and construction
- Completed each home site on schedule from planning through occupancy, ensuring all contracto obligations were satisfied
- Confirmed all approved plans to varify home site is built per plan and specifications
- Ensured all selected options and upgrade were implanted during construction and for homeowner walk-through
- Maintained a safe work site by implanting good housekeeping regulations and safety requirements, enforcing safe work habits
- Equity Partners at 1114 West 41st street, NYC – 20,000 SF interiors project across 6 floors of high performance workplace and specialty finishes for elevator lobbies and amenities areas.
- Maintain daily log (written) of activities on the jobsite.
- Perform Superintendent duties at multiple job sites, simultaneously.
- Ensure subcontractor has corrected all deficiencies identified by project team.
- Walk all units on project daily to monitor activities and assist in future planning.
- Preside over weekly subcontractor meetings designed to coordinate the work.
- Issue notices of non-compliance to subcontractors in regards to quality of work or scheduling.
- Ensure that the job site is always kept in a clean and organized manner.
- Managed day to day operations on job site/neighborhood
- Talked and met with homeowners, addressed concerns, initial walk throughs, punch out, close outs, set up with warranty
- Focused on providing excellent customer service
- Managed relationships and scheduled subs and vendors
- Led jobsite safety meetings
- Closed between 8-10 homes per month
- Select, contract, and oversee workers who complete specific pieces of the project, such as concrete flat work and excavation.
- Perform job progress and completion punch list identification and completion.
- Understood all OSHA requirements and building codes, and jurisdictional inspection requirements
- Conducted detailed inspections after each trade had completed its tasks and before any work was authorized for payment
- Served as founding leader for North Carolina’s Virtual Charter School;
- Presented monthly written and oral presentations on academic accountability and school progress to NCCA Board of Directors, North Carolina (NC) State Board of Education, NC Charter School Advisory Board (CSAB), and Joint Legislative Education Oversight Committee;
- Effectively oversaw, managed and appropriated a program budget and expenditures ($18.1 million);
- Led transition for school to successfully become the only independent Virtual Public School in North Carolina;
- Collaborated monthly with over 100 Local Education Agencies (LEA) to monitor and process local billing allotments and invoices;
- Monitored the coordination of all professional development efforts and the implementation of new and existing educational programs using Professional Learning Communities (PLC’s) as a vehicle to provide staff support;
- Created national partnerships with vendors supporting the virtual education model;
- Establized and maintained contact with appropriate city officials and inspectors as needed
- walked each complted home before homeowner walk-through to ensure completion and standards met
- Prepared punch-list audit for each home and ensure that all punch-list items were completed prior to homeowner orientations
- Managed 30 day direct warranty for any issues/concerns with closed homes
- Assist in preparation estimates and probable costs of materials, labour and equipment for construction, mining and quarry projects based on contract bids, quotations, schematic drawings and specification.
- Confer with clients and management team and conduct research to determine project requirements.
- Prepare progress reports for senior management.
- Oversee day to day field activities
- Supervise activities of contractors and subordinate staff.
- Resolving work problems and recommending measures to improve productivity and product quality.
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of supervisors and workers.
- Led efforts to ensure school maintains 1:1 technology initiative;
- Served as human resources officer, marketing strategist, and facility manager;
- Coached teachers into becoming reflective practitioners through the use of the Uncommon Schools Model;
- Amended original charter to obtain a successful school renewal;
PROFESSIONAL RESUME TEMPLATES
Choose from 20+ tailored-built templates that have landed thousands of
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.
people like you the jobs they were dreaming of.