- Worked in the cross-division and cross-product Client Strategy Group
- Created Interactions Dashboard using QlikView for tracking Sales performance
- Derived Client metrics based on productivity and created strategy documents for derived focused clients
- Migrated the source of cross-products analytics reports after performing rigorous validations and executing exhaustive test cycles
summer analyst ( software engineer )
- Enhanced Ratio Calculator, tool used during CCAR process , analyzed business units’ use cases and streamlined workflow
- Optimized server application locgic using Java, Scala, Slang/SecDB (in house)
- Enhanced client UI using Angular JS and REST APIs
- Created and tested standalone UAT independent of production
- Worked on analysing the feasibility of moving the project to cloud.
- Had a good learning experience exploring Amazon S3 services.
- Working in a professional environment helped understand the end to end process of establishing and executing a project work plan.
- Worked on part of Transaction Processing System’s Uplift to open source.
- Supported senior advisors with analytical and subject matter research in relation to projects in the areas of recreational vehicles and technology.
- Summarize technical differences in products.
- Support analysis of corporate objectives through excel modeling of corporate goals.
- Built a robust tool to analyse and classify regulatory rules for given trade data.
- Worked in Unix Engineering Team in Goldman Sachs.
- Worked in a project regarding monitoring the health of the hypervisors of the company. Around 40,000 hypervisors were monitored based on their metrics extracted from vSphere API.
- Metrics were stored in Prometheus database and graphs were plotted using Grafana.
- Setup Elastic Search cluster to store the filtered metadata associated with the trade.