- Used paint scraper, sandpaper and high pressure sprayer to remove paint for paint preperation
- used a rust-proofing primer on all bare metal, then applied at least two coats of durable enamel paint.
- polished and buffed with automotive wax to protect and maintain luster
- Worked with brush, rollers, and airless sprayer
- Organizing the storage and delivery of 1 K orders per day.
- Arranging of orders as per the respective routes.
- Loading up of the vehicles as per the delivery routes.
- Making sure of clearing the accepted parcels with 90% accuracy.
- Customer feedback & report.
- Maintenance and examination of vehicles.
- Installing safety rail around the roof perimeter.
- preparing and installing gutters, brackets, sumps and downpipes.
- applying safety mesh on roof.
- applying insulation paper.
- applying roof sheets.
- water sealing roof with flashings, capping and connecting the storm water plus overflows
- Wrapped pipes in insulation, securing it in place with cement or wire bands.
- Assisted with other work in coordination with repair and maintenance teams.
- Generated work orders that address deficiencies in need of correction.
- Measured, cut, thread, or bend pipe or tubing, using pipe fitter’s tools.
- Repaired or replace defective equipment, components, or wiring.