- Aided in the completion of daily math homework
- clarified doubts that arose during the sessions
- supported students who found math challenging
- develop interest in the subject for the students
- Provided effective one-on-one and group tutoring to Statistics and Business Calculus students seeking additional help in understanding complex math concepts.
- Demonstrated a proven ability to effectively communicate and engage students in the critical thinking process.
- Received high remarks for instructional technique from both students and faculty.
- Help k-5 school teachers educate their students in a variety of subjects including math, science, and literature while maintaining a healthy learning environment
- Tutored students in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio)
- Created a Computer Shortcut List for Non-Experienced Computer Users to utilize when needed
- Tutored students in APA Format Preparation
- Tutored students in C++ for Programming I and II
- Assisted the School’s Open House Orientation for New Students
- Participated as the school’s Learning Center Speaker during Orientation and Upcoming Student Tours
student tutor /laboratory technician (student technician)
- Developing computer appreciation skills in new students as well as assist those facing difficulties with IT concepts.
- Preparing and conducting class tutorials as well as practical lessons for first and second year students.
- Setting up computers as well as trouble-shooting and attending to all types of faults in the university computer center.
- General assistance to students in the use of Windows, Office and other desktop applications in the computer center.
- Mentor students in science and math.
- Communicate effectively with students and ensure they understand the information.
- Reflect personal comprehension of course material.
- Adapt teaching methods and appropriate tests to meet students’ varying needs, abilities, and interests.