- Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions with a year 12 group of students.
- Inspire senior high school students to attend or obtain university entry and career pathways.
- November 2019 camp
- Worked with a team of managers and fellow CSU leaders to set-up and manage a camp for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students from multiple high schools from all around the Riverina.
- Selected by school’s social worker to work one-on-one with a junior school student struggling with serious emotional issues
- Worked with her after school and at lunch, discussing the issues she was facing, playing games and activities together, coaching on social skills, and working to make school a better place for her.
- Coordinated with student’s mother and social worker to plan through some of issues the student was facing
- Communicating with students from Chinese and Japanese backgrounds to improve their English skills.
- Provided mentorship for Curious Oyster in building a comprehensive business plan to be pitched to industry judges
- Won Student Mentor of The Year as judged by the President of Enactus BCIT and Project Managers of Lions’ Lair
- ease the transition of incoming students to University
- promoting University and make events
- Part of a selected group of Technovation Student Alumni in India acting as Student Leaders.
- Motivated middle and high school girls to get involved in Technovation, STEM, and launch their own startups.
- Mentored girls to build apps, develop business plans, and pitch them in front of a panel of judges.
- Mentor students enrolled in various bachelor degree programs with a variety of different academic courses.
- Guiding and explaining course work
- Discussing & Developing plans of action
- Teaching ways to overcome problems and find solutions
- Rapport building with students
- Creating Meeting times & accommodating for schedules