- Counsel students and their parents face-to-face or through telephones about training courses we provide.
- Maintain relationship with students throughout their training courses.
- Update student information in the training centre database system.
- Supervise the work of counseling team, coordinate with administrative team and lecturer team to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems.
- Guiding the students regarding their career decisions and helping them understand their potential and provide help to pursue their goals.
- Helping the students understand their skill sets and provide them ways to utilize it.
- Maintaining their data and handle all the queries either visiting or social media inquiries.
- Remain active and keep myself updated with foreign qualification framework.
- Facilitated 35% academic improvement in counseled student.
- Provided counseling program services to 176 students.
- Analyzed student data to asses counseling program effectiveness and make improvements.
- Counseled students wherein behavior, school progress, mental or physical impairment indicated need for assistance, diagnosed students’problems and arranging for needed services.
- Achieved top evaluation score of 86%.
- Assisted HR with database and target achieving responsibilities.
- Increased customer satisfaction by resolving training time issues.
- Completed clerical tasks such as filing, copying and distributing mail.
- Handled 100+ calls per month to address customer inquiries and concerns.
- Providing counseling for women and young girls.
- Prepare and follow budgets for variety of projects.
- Organize and lead fundraisers with a team.
- Organize and lead community events and outreaches.
- Lead a team of volunteers to Open House Ministries in Vancouver, WA.
- Lead a team of volunteers to Bridgetown Ministries in Portland, OR.