- Calculation of loads on structures like residential and commercial buildings by manual method
- Structural detailing of members in residential and commercial buildings and checking of the structural drawings before execution of work at site
- Checking of structural detailing at various sites of work and ensuring that the structural details have been provided as per the structural drawings
- Calculation of moments in the base of towers and poles using numerical method and their design
- Estimation of various quantities of work and preparation of bill of quantities for civil works
- Structural Design of various residential and Commercial Buildings prepared by Architects from our Muscat and Khaburah Offices.
- Ensuring timely approval of Projects from Municipality whichever project location is linked to.
- Supervision of Construction to ensure site work is done in accordance to Approved drawings and ensure quality and timely completion of the projects.
- Assisting contractors and client in attaining all the help regarding Quality of the Project, Site Permissions(Building Permit, Concrete pouring, Electricity and Water Connection), Handing over and maintenance over the period accepted in contract.
- Inspection of activities prior to their initialization and after completion to ensure quality of the projects.
- Assisting Site Engineers in handling out various activities around the day providing them Instructions to ensure quality of the work and timely completion of the project.
- Preparation of Monthly reports on evaluation of the project’s quality, work progress and evaluation of the Contractor.
junior structural engineer
- Responsible for the structural design phase of multiple residential and commercial projects, mainly within the South-eastern suburbs of Melbourne, which include timber, steel, concrete and composite low-rise buildings and basements.
- Design structural elements such as foundations, retaining walls, piling, connections and construction details.
- Familiar with Australian Standards.
- Conduct site inspections with senior engineer for ongoing projects and to solve structural query from clients.
- Liaison with Geo-technical engineers, architects and other parties throughout project stages.
- Structural design of buildings.
- Designing of reservoir projects, bores and water locks.