- Direct or coordinate activities of engineering or technical personnel involved in designing, analyzing, modifying, or testing of structure feasibility, team handling, client relationship handling.
- Plan or coordinate activities concerned with investigating and resolving clients issues’ reports of technical problems with structural design.
- Conduct research to develop new and improved structural design
- Update knowledge and skills to keep up with rapid advancements in computer technology.methodologies.
- Analyse the Architectural drawings and compute the load to determine design specifications.
- Checking of design and drawings prepared by other consultants.
- Able to attend client and site meetings independently.
- Provide technical advice regarding design, construction, or program modifications and structural repairs to RCC structures.
- Estimate quantities and cost of materials to determine project feasibility.
- Analysis of Framed structures and preparing reinforced details of structural members.
- Excavation as per foundation level,leveling course laying
- BBS preparation and review drawings of major & minor bridges
- Preparation of DPR & MPR
- Construction of Box bridge, Wing wall & return Wall
- construction of I-girder
- Directed design and project engineers, as well as all CAD technicians from planning to construction.
- Composed design reports and gave presentations or simplified instructions as required.
- Took constant preventive measures in accordance with meticulous analyses of given designs.
- Community and public buildings electrification projects.
- Conducts schematic/concept design of the structure.
- Responsible in the analysis and detailing of the structure
- Responsible in preparing the calculations and supporting documents of the structural design.
- Checking of Drawings.
- Responsible in coordination with other disciplines.