- Inspect facilities and analyze operational data
- Maintain compliance with safety and regulatory standards
- Determine and present estimates of operational costs
- Implement improvements to designs and processes
- Responsible for the Design of RCC Structures.
- Preparation of the Structural Bill of Quantity of RCC & Steel Structures.
- Project Coordination between Site and Engineering design.
- Administer Structural planning, construction, or maintenance.
- Oversaw the construction of new buildings and bridges .
- Administered contracts and managed projects.
- Coordinated with other professionals such as architects.
- Attended professional training courses to maintain current knowledge and licensure.
junior structural engineer
- Designed a detergent plant in Bhai Phero, Punjab, Pakistan
- Redesign a house for a commercial purpose.
- Designed a mosque in Lahore
- Designed various multi-storey commercial buildings
- Designed the Auxiliary building in Sheberghan and Andkhoy grid stations in Afghanistan
- Storm water drainage and sewer design of Sheberghan and Andkhoy grid stations in Afghanistan
- Analysis and designing lateral system (wood & concrete shear wall) for each level.
- Designing of gravity members (Beams, Posts, Stud wall)
- Analysis and design of Special/Ordinary Moment Frame using CSI, Etab/ Staad Pro.
- Production of structural detail drawings for timber and RCC structure.
- Research work on CFS and CLT.