- Managed complete administrative operation of the retail store.
- Counter sales and revenue was my direct accountability area.
- Stock Management
- Cash flow management for cash counter
- Local employ sourcing management
- Plan, develop, or implement warehouse safety and security programs and activities.
- Plan, develop, or implement store safety and security programs.
- Arranging online/phone order for the stores customer is shipped and deleveried.
- Call the other location store and complete a stocktake on all clothing and items throughout the store.
- Count the tilt within the end of every shift and leave the takings with myself until it was the end of week and then handed over to my boss.
- Help a customer put together an outfit whether it was for a occasion or for casual outings. Having said that.. my work wear which was stocked throughout the store gave the customers an ideal on how to wear a garment and sharing my styling tips were really useful for a customers wanting to put an outfit together.
- Following up on customers requests on garment enquiries.
store supervisor/ asst manager
- Meet financial goals by analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions in preparing an annual budget; formulating pricing policies and scheduling expenditures
- Make sure pricing is correct
- Work on store displays
- Attend trade shows in order to identify new services and products
- Recruit, Coach, counsel, discipline and train employees
- Evaluate self-on-the-job performance, as well as other staff
- Identify market trends that appeal to customers
store supervisor, product developer
- Review menus and analyze recipes to determine labour and overhead costs, and assign prices to menu items. conformity.
- develop some of the coffee-based and non-coffee based menus to provide on the store.
- Train team to make a coffee to provide to the customer.
- Direct and coordinate activities involving sales of the In-store products.
- Ensure products are clean and ready to be displayed
- Approve contracts with store vendors
- Maintain inventory and ensure items are in stock
- Analyze financial statements in order to enhance profit making opportunities