- Developed effective business plans to align strategic decisions with long-term objectives.
- Reviewed performance data to monitor and measure productivity, goal progress and activity levels.
- Increased revenue streams by reducing costs, managing schedules and performing variance and risk analysis to implement corrective actions.
- Enforced quality assurance protocols to deliver ideal customer experiences.
- Oversaw inventory by ordering precise quantities of stock and executing corrective actions to drive profitability.
- Owned and managed a sportswear store in a multi-cultural city
- Researched trends and coordinated with suppliers
- Selected merchandise to sell at the store
- Priced merchandise based on market standards
- Organized merchandise and prepared floor for sales
- Interacted and assisted customers in decision making
- Initiated and finalized accounting and financial requirements
- Maintained the store
- Purchased products
- Added products to inventory
- Organized stock
- Priced products
- Managed finances
- Producing new drawings and products to sell
- Purchasing and managing inventory
- Quick assembly and shipment of good to customers
- Online networking