- Demonstrating or explain products, methods, or services to persuade customers to purchase products or use services.
- Assisted with taking deliveries to customers’ cars.
- Received deliveries, and used the fork lift to move stock around as needed
- Assisted with the general day to day operation of the warehouse
- Receiving of Civil & all construction Materials & Verify the Materials as per DC/Invoice.
- Proper storage and record keeping of right quality of materials, made available at right time, so as ensure smooth execution of the project.
- Recording all inventory related transactions in Tally ERP 9.
- Worked in Tally ERP 9 for making PR-PO, Issue & Return Materials, GRN, Inventory Stock Report, Service SRN.
- Records updating on daily basis both ERP & manual .
- Checking of DC /Invoice as pr purchase Order.
- Verifying the bill rates and Quantity of materials with specification.
- Maintain and keep up with stock
- Price merchandise that came in as well as update markdowns and signs weekly
- Provide customer help
- Maintaining the Inward & Outward Register for all types of Materials.
- Pallet jack operation
- Lifting and stacking produce
- Packing and unpacking pallets
- Maintaining the stock ledger for Major Items and daily MIN.
- Interacting with customers to provide a consistently positive store experience
- Leading & cooperating with various staff members to complete tasks effectively, and create a positive workplace atmosphere
- Learning the core products & weekly special buys, to develop the ability to accurately and efficiently help customers with product queries
- Stock shelves with products, whilst adhering to merchandising plans
- Maintain a clean store and warehouse by sweeping, mopping, dusting, and other performing other general cleaning tasks
- Facing the store to promote sales and maintain store tidiness
- Operating tills and handling cash in a fast paced, high pressure environment