- Keeping track of fabric issued and lying in tailor’s account in SAP.
- Processing invoices of tailors to accounts for necessary payments and squaring up their fabric account accordingly (Fabric issued v/s Garment received) in SAP.
- Discard of Resigned staff old used uniforms.
- Carry out inventories closing Quarterly to Internal Auditors and External at the end of financial year.
- Coordinate stock levels in store and in yard
- Cleaning and tidying the store and ensure stock rotation was carried out daily.
- Customer deliveries
- Loading stock on customer vehicles
- Packing tools and other items
- Doing a stock take
- Laser engraving into metal jobs
- Helping with shipping
- To accurately identify customer parts requirements using vehicle model codes, production dates etc. then pick required parts from stock or place the order thru the most correct system to achieve the required sale applying any discounts as maybe required.
- Unpack and sort the stock replenishment and special order parts, store and bins as required, update all costing records, prepare invoices and advise customers of part availability, advise the service department and or sales department of part arrivals.
- Maintain up to date parts and accessory display modules, cleaned and costed accordingly.
- Comply with the Dealership environmental policies at all times, especially the correct handling of oils, glass, flammables, batteries, the recycling/reuse of packaging materials and the correct disposal of obsolete stock.
- Cultivate new parts relationships with trade outlets as well as maintaining the existing client base.
- Internal stock taking.
- Issue of fee notes
- Dispatch Scheduling and Approval
- Quality control assist