- Honoring request from different platforms for providing space based on feasibility
- Have complete access for RAW capacity reports , Capacity reports and documents
- Ensure that data is available to all applications
- Preparing the user manual for the tech specification
- Adding of new hosts to storage and removing of host.
- Worked for a scale out Data Storage Systems solution with GlusterFS as a distributed file system for storage cluster.
- Produced test benchmark results using IOZone to get the Read / Write performance of GlusterFS. Wrote shell scripts to create ZFS partitions on storage devices combined to form a Gluster storage pool.
- Worked as a python scrip-tor to extracting data from inbuilt tools like smarctl, unix utilities like ifconfig, glusterfs commands to generate a JSON data format.
- And also wrote shell scripts to perform bench-marking operations using iozone tool, a filesystem bench marking tool.
- Used Salt stack – a configure management tools to manage individual nodes in a distribute environment. Also created a unattended kick-start one push installation system.
- Created midnight builds using Jenkins for the product and its artifacts.
- Provide onsite support for Netapp customers for Third Party Maintenance (TPM) hardware support
- Replace components in customer’s systems such as Power Supplies, Disks, Motherboards, as needed or requested
- Install New systems or Install Disk shelved as requested
- Provide on call (after hours’ support)
- 3 Months of Professional training on EMC and Netapp, SAN, ITIL, Servers.
- Administration of DMX, ECC, brocade switches.